Summer Reads


Photo by: Tim Wright


Greetings Single Mavens!

Summer is upon us. The weather is great these days for taking a short walk, or just "cloud watching" :)

We now have more time to enjoy our day with the longer days we are having. Therefore, I thought that it would be fitting to post some great summer reads. I have included a list below regarding some books that I have found interesting. Some of these books I am currently reading for the first time...and some I am doing over again.  

Please comment and let us know if you have additional reading suggestions. I am open to both fiction and nonfiction books.  In addition, I am "reading" some of these on Audible. So, if you have a suggestion that you have found on Audible, feel free to share with us.

Happy Reading!

John W. Gray III



Sarah Jakes Roberts



       Lysa TerKeurst


Gretchen Rubin



Charles Stanley



Lysa Terkeurst

Comments

Popular Posts