Interruption to Discovery

Setting: 

Ann and Jim Goodnight Museum Park (NC Art Museum)

Soundtrack:

Citipointe-Into the Deep Album


My Response:


Create the interruption.  There is discovery right around the corner. A beautiful oasis awaiting us if we take a chance to detour from all that is familiar.

This is what I found when deciding to turn right versus left. This is what I found when deciding to try a different park for an afternoon walk.  An oasis right around the corner.

It is hard for me to capture the sights with just a few photos.  I encourage you to go and see for yourself.







My Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that You to continue to open my eyes, my mind, and my heart.  That You will turn me from self and towards Your magnificent power, and beauty, and goodness. I pray that my fingertips and footsteps move closer to You.

I pray that every fiber of my being finds You.  My heart yearns to see You, and all that is good and holy..pure and beautiful.

Thank You for providing the exquisite and joyous things.

Thank you for allowing me to see love in Your creation.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts