Excellence in Motion

Photo by: Aaron Burden


Why did I stop trying? 
Why did I settle for less than what I could have?  
Why was I ignoring my value and worth?

These are the questions that I asked myself as I looked back on my life ten years ago.  In this blog post, I will share with you how I put other goals in my life ahead of my own personal health. I will also discuss the steps that I needed to take make healthier choices.

Feel free to post your comments and let me know what action steps you will be taking to create excellence in motion.  I have also posted the journal prompt below.  

Journal prompt:

There are parts of your life that are silently crying out for recognition and action. If those areas of your life could speak to you right now, what would they say?  And the most important question of all is, what would be your response?


**The webinar I Believe I Can Fly: Conquering the Battle of Performace will be held on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 7pm. Webinar information can be found here.

Comments

Popular Posts