No worries

Photo by: Niada Cradle Photography


I want to take a moment to highlight one of my favorite blog moments, 
Matthew 6:26.  This blog post is one that I have to go back to when I find myself worrying about what tomorrow will bring. I named this blog post Matthew 6:26 because I believe it sums up that verse perfectly.


"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?  Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"  (Matthew 6: 26-27-NIV)

Here are a few questions to ponder:

What causes you to worry on a daily basis?

Where are we placing our confidence when we worry?

Do we believe that God is our provider?

I would love to hear your thoughts on these questions.

Comments

Popular Posts